Veggie-Filled Scrambled Eggs
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 65g onion, chopped
- 65g bell pepper, chopped
- 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 75g chard, kale, and/or spinach, chopped
- 4-5 green olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Basil for garnish
- Beat eggs, add parsley and nutritional yeast, and set aside.
- Sauté onions and peppers in olive oil until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, olives and greens, and stir.
- Add egg mixture to cooked ingredients. Cook on medium heat until eggs are desired consistency, stirring as needed.
Recipe Credit: Vanessa Key